Sunday, December 2, 2012

the Willis' go to California.


Every other year Jake's entire family packs up and we all head to the happiest place on Earth.
We measured heights and youtubed rides.
We planned and packed.
{and we had loads of fun}

I made myself narrow down the photos to include only 30.
{yes, I had far more}

Enjoy the photo feast.



{a tradition of fresh seafood at the pier}


{where ashlinn handled an actual lobster claw}


{granny, gramps, and ashlinn}

{the beard is back}
{i just barfed a little :)}

{Crew no likey driving}


{underwater submarine ride}


{mini mouse}


{super powers}


{two of my guys sharing a sea shell}

{I love Crew's smile here!!!}



I wish I had more pictures of the brand new "Cars Land".
{it was incredible}
And my boys thought they were in heaven.

{say no to crack, Tate!!!}


{princess meet and greet!}




{what happens when you bite open a mustard packet?}
{it explodes in your ear!!!!!}

{over priced prizes}
{macy wanted "baby tinker bell" Bad Bad}





We had a marvelous time!
{although after 3 days at the magical world of disney I was really happy to go home too}
Thank you granny and gramps!
{once again, we loved our early Christmas gift!!}

2 comments:

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Disneyland is the best isn't it!?! Next year we want to do 3 days instead of just 2 because believe it or not we didn't get to do everything we wanted to in 2 days. IT IS HUGE!! Glad you guys had fun and made awesome memories. Jared also was starting to grow a beard (barf);) but then he got the wrath of his very hormonal pregnant wife and decided for his own safety to shave. Smart boy!

Stephanie Evans said...

What a fun gift from the in-laws! Love this. Maybe we'll be those cool in-laws some day. I still haven't visited that magical land since we went at the end of our senior year!! Sadness. I can't get over the first picture with you two surrounded by 5 little kids! Brave! I would have a pit in my stomach doing that with just my two boys. They would for sure get lost. Probably on purpose!