Over the past two months, Tate has done countless things that have made me laugh, send his quotes via text to Jake, or repeat over the dinner table.
He is witty.
That is true.
{just like his dad}
But the part that usually gets me is his honesty.
Wow. He is honest.
Here are 2 stories that if I don't write down, I will regret later.
{for realsies}
{enjoy}
One day it had been a really rough day for my 2 boys.
Neither of them was willing to do their jobs or listen to me.
at.all.
So, one by one they lost all electronics privileges.
{tv, computer, nintendo, movies}
They were unaffected by losing these privileges.
soooo, like any good 5 and 6 year old boys, they began a 6 hour long wrestling match.
{yes, 6 full hours of rolling, tackeling, sweating}
Crew is bigger than Tate and 80% of the time "won" the "match".
{if it were actually a "match"}
Crew would then usually sit on top of Tate until Tate either whined, screamed, called for me, or cried.
{When Tate won, he would exit Crews torso quickly}
{all the while I tried my darndest to completely ignore these activities}
{ain't got time for that}
Well, after MANY hours of this, Tate "won" another match and instead of his typical quick exit with a victorious fist pump, he lingered , sitting on his brothers head.
Then I saw something I would never have imagined...
Tate pulled down his pants and put his "private" on Crews face.
Directly on his cheek.
Crew, as one could imagine, screamed bloody murder.
Tate cackled a haineous giggle.
I, in my shocked state, bit my cheeks as hard as possible, trying not to laugh or smile, and managed to squeak out, "Tate that is soooo inappropriate, please go to your room."
Crew was horrified.
{for obvious reasons}
Sooo, I helped Crew wash his cheek with soap and water.
Luckily Jake came home from work within 15 minutes.
I asked Crew to tell Dad what happened today.
Hearing Crew recount the tale, had me laughing like crazy.
{I had to hide myself from view}
I did manage to hold it in until Crew pointed to the exact location on his cheek and said, "his weiner was RIGHT HERE!!!!!"
Oh man.
Tate was then called out of his room.
His face was so forlorn as he apologized for "putting my weiner on your face"
{true story}
Luckily, it hasn't happened again.
Just a few weeks after the wiener/face/wrestling, our family went to bounce u.
After a while, Tate needed to go to the bathroom.
I walked him into the bathroom and he went into his private stall to do his business.
After he was finished, I helped him wash his hands.
{i hate public bathrooms}
As I am helping him soap his hands,
Tate says, "My pee looked like water."
Me: "sometimes when you drink lots of water, pee looks clear like water."
Tate: "It FELT like water too."
Me: "You TOUCHED it?!?!?!"
{adding another pump of soap onto his hands}
Tate: "Yes, but it DIDN'T TASTE like water!"
Me: Gasp, giggle, deep breath..."Remind me not to kiss your face/lips today."
Tate: "Sure mom."
And he walked, completely normally, back into the room full of bouncy structures.
{yes he did}
Nobody is quite like Tate.
{he keeps it real up in here}
I love this kid!!!






4 comments:
OMG!!! That is the funniest thing I've heard in my life! Tate definitely won that wrestling match;)
The next time I'm wondering what pee tastes like I'll as Tate!
DYING!!!! I had my hand over my mouth during both stories, not sure whether to smile or throw up! Boys will be boys!!
Oh that boy!! You are in for some fun stories ahead. Keep blogging them.
Post a Comment