Sunday, July 13, 2014

A name and a blessing.


Miles was blessed today at church by Jake.
There is something so tender about having the man I love hold and bless our sweet baby.
There are no words.
I don't think there is a more loved baby on the planet!
I know I may be partial, but it was one of the most incredible baby blessings.
He had both of his Grandpas there in the circle, along with uncles, cousins, and friends.
I just sat feeling overwhelmed and grateful.
I consider today one of the "parenting pay off days".











{Nana and Papa had to scurry off to get to their ward to teach their classes, so we didn't get their pics}





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. I love blessing days. And I love all these sweet pics of Miles! He is one handsome little man!!! ;)

Adam and Jess said...

I love the little smirk he is giving, cracks me up. I'm so glad he's doing well. I can't wait to hear about how life has been since you had him. I'm going to ask you how you do it, seriously. Because I always feel like I need a lesson on getting more done. I don't have the energy I used to and feel productive, but YOU'RE a PRIMARY president with 6 kids.
I always love your growing a family story and didn't know his birth was so scary, glad he's a little miracle.