Monday, February 29, 2016

Tate got baptized!

Yesterday was one of those days where you sit down at the end of the day and can see so many blessings in your life.
 My heart was full to overflowing.
My Tate was baptized today by my amazing husband.
The spirit was strong in the baptism.
 Tate was so confident in the choices he was making.
He will be such an amazing missionary and husband with confidence in choosing the right.
One of the things that was said in his confirmation was that the Lord wanted Tate to know that He trusts Tate.
As Tates mom I can agree with that statement.
Although Tate was a scoundrel as a little boy, he has grown to have the most tender and calm heart.
I can trust him to do things correctly and quickly.
We always know that nothing will ruffle Tate's feathers. He is so easy going. He is known to just say, "okay" to any request or news. And then act accordingly.
I can trust Tate.
As i sat and made a video of his first 8 years to show him, I had the opportunity to sort through old photos. As i looked at his life, my heart and mind knew very clearly that he was put into our family, in that birth order, by Heavenly Father.
It was no coincidence.
The room was full of family and friends who wanted to support Tate and our family.
What would I do without them?
My life is so good. I am so blessed.
I look forward to the future that is in store for this little man.




No comments: