
We took a trip down to Rocky Point this past weekend. It was too cold for the beach and swimming, but we were able to get in the REAL Christmas spirit. There was a boy doing his Eagle project, so there was a big group of people from our ward and our stake. This picture was taken in front of someone's wall in front of their house. I don't know what those spanish words say...sorry if they are curse words.

My rugrats on the balcony of our condo at Las Palmas. Isn't the view gorgeous. It was crazy going from a resort to poverty stricken areas in 5 minutes. It sure made us count our blessings.

Jake and Tate. They are like BFF. We were on a street feeding 500 hot dogs and fixin's to people. My boys were talkin' to people en espanol and just enjoying being there. Jake loves Mexico...he is sure he is part Mexican. (we'll ask his mom about that!)
2 comments:
What the crap! I did not know you had a blog! Dude!!! Also, it looks like you guys did a lot of work down in Mexico. That is great! I hope you guys had a merry Christmas!
HOly toledo I'm not even a blog hopper anymore but just glanced at Shelley's list real fast and saw your name!!!! WELCOME TO THIS PART OF THE WORLD!
So fun seeing you guys today- darling family!!
Post a Comment