Last Monday, I took a trip to the grocery store. (with my 3 it feels like a trip) As we were walking around the store, I smelled something rotten coming from Tate's diaper. I walked a little faster
thru the store so I could get home to change the stink. Well, I get to the checkout and put my groceries on the belt. As they are going down I see something
weird on a bag of chips.
HMMMMM. Just then I see Tate's diaper...it is
volcanoing poo. (Not like a big explosive volcano..it is a smoldering dripping volcano) His shirt and pants are covered, the floor under the cart, and my bread, lettuce, and other items under him were all soiled. I look up to see the checkout lady holding a
diarrhea bag of chips. She is 20
ish...no kids...gonna puke. I pull out my
wipees, of course there are only 8 left...not gonna do the job! I ask her for something, PLEASE, to help wipe! So here I am scooping poo off my bread with a
wipee, thinking, "oh crap (no pun) I have to buy this and then throw it away! Grossed out cashier then says "put everything coated into this box...we'll get you new stuff!" Hooray for her! I chose to
fore go the new stuff to exit quickly, people were staring! After buying the unsoiled goods, I took
Ashlinn's coat wrapped Mr.poo in
it and left. I wish I had a picture, but sadly I didn't think of it in time! Please laugh with me...I hope this never happens to you!
4 comments:
I am laughing my brains out, seriously, laughing my brains out! I don't think I've ever had as much fun shopping with kids as you do. I still love the Ashlinn story from way back when. Thanks for a great giggle to the day.
Jenni!!! Shawna White (Garlock) here. First off.... that sucks for you, the cashier and for cute Tate but so hilarious!! I do have to admit that I am a blog stalker and I stumbled upon yours which is super cute. I'm glad everything is going great for your cute family!
Oh my gosh, that is freakin' hilarious! But only because it didn't happen to ME! :) So is this what I have to look forward to? Hmmm, guess there's no turning back now!
That is the sickest, most embarrasing story I have ever heard. Did you seriously look up to see the cashier holding the poo covered bag of chips in her hand??? That is so... hilarious. If that's not a good time then I don't know what is.
Post a Comment