
Just chillin in the backyard. The weather couldn't be nicer...87 degrees..AHHHH!

I heart short sleeves! I do not like the cold...at all! So when it gets warm...my arms are free!!!

Jake was laying on the floor and I walked into our closet where his bball shorts were volcanoing off his shelf. Said I, "Jake, you have too many of these shorts!" I counted 32 pairs! (and then threw them on him) He is ready for our washing machine to break down for a month! Now that is being prepared!

My Ashes! Just relaxing after a hard day at kindergarten!
5 comments:
Hey gorgeous! Fun posts... I can't believe your Taters is one?! Um...32 pairs of bball shirts?! Do I have 32 of ANY article of clothing?! I don't think so... not even garments or socks... Hmmmm. :)
Wow! You are so BEAUTIFUL and YES...I sure wish I had Gabriella's legs. They are HOT during the dance I was talking about. I was wondering if Jake was interested in lending a few pairs of those sweet basketball shorts. I am feeling a bit bloated right now and would sure appreciate more options as far as stretchy pants are concerned.
Jake told Casey it makes him a better basket ball player to have 32 pairs. For Casey's birthday I am buying him 33 pairs of shorts so Jake betta watch out!
I can't believe how big your kids are!! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were in the same ward, but apparently it has! Not only are your girls so much older, but you added one to the group! You have such an adorable family!
Look at that face...that Ashlyn is sure a cutie. man you guys make cute kids. Do you get sick of hearing that? heehee ;)
AMEN- THIS WEATHER ROCKS!!!! Let's keep it under 90's baby...
Post a Comment