The weeks leading up to summer I always panic.
"Wow, all the kids will be home full time! What am I going to do so they aren't bored?"
Well, I have come to realize that being lazy is part of summer.
{maybe even the best part of summer}
So, here is a list of things we may
{or may not}
be doing any given day/week.
* eating strawberries by the pound. {that's daily}
* applying sunscreen. {i heart spray sunscreen}
* trying to find a matching flipflop
* rocking day 4 dirty hair ponytails
* talking about how brown the kids are turning
* swimming anywhere we can beg to swim
* hanging out with my family {since 12 of the 13 siblings are here this week}
* getting "dressed up" when I put on shorts, t shirt, and flip flops.
* doing laundry of only towels, cover ups and swim suits... with a load of underwear fit in sometimes.
* watching 4 kids at swim lessons.
* driving aroung our new rhino. {even though I still make it stall repeatedly}
* miss the golf cart
* watch my boys pee pee anywhere/ everywhere
* scrub my black/ gross feet from walking around in flip flops and barefoot.
* try to keep up with the "summer fun " program I had planned.
* watch kid movies
* play at golfland with grandma willis for her bday!
* search the web for new recipes that are nice and cold.
* enjoy the best times of my life!
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment