Do you have those friends that even if you haven't seen them in a while, you can pick up where you left off without hesitation?
The ones you don't have to impress, or be politically correct around.
The ones who know all of your dirt and love you anyway?
cuz they just "get you".
I went to jr. High and high school with 4 best friends.
{all of us in the same ward}
I can honestly say that when I think back on being a teenager,almost all of my favorite memories include them.
{cuz they are pretty cool}
{and gorgeous}
we even had spice girl planners to prove it.
{don't be jealous}
I could tell you stories for days about the stuff we did.
but I won't.
{it's an unspoken pact}
Luckily 4 out of 5 of us got together last week at cheesecake factory.
we talked and laughed and scoped out random facebook pictures.
We talked about our families, kids and hubbies.
We jabbered on about anything.
{for 4 hours}
{which was not nearly long enough}
I could've stayed for 10 more.
I had a blast!!
{we missed you Jess}
They will always be some of my best friends.
{forevs.}
shelley, me, LaRee, and Steph
2 comments:
Love it. Love you! That was such a fun night. Add in chocolate and I was in 7th heaven. The shout out to Spice girl planners made me smile. Pretty sure I still have mine. Your last post about New Year's 1999 had me smiling too! Oh Todd's house. That was a funny night. BHT!!!
Just stole that pic! I forgot we took a picture of our lovely evening. I heart that we are friends forever. That makes me happy. Oh, I have a headband for you that Stephanie made and forgot to give to you. So I guess that means we need to play soon:) Next week?!
Post a Comment