My elementary school group!
I am so grateful they have each other!
Our Wednesday nights are a divide and conquer.
I head to Mesa for volleyball with Ashlinn and my littles.
Jake heads to tumbling with Hallie and the big boys.
A little Sodalicicious.
Those cookies tho!
Macy learned about Martin Luther King at school.
I was really interested to hear what she thought of that part of American History.
My heart just about burst as she said, "I am just so glad for Martin Luther King! Now we can be a family!!"
yup. kill me. SO darling.
And this guy... barefoot with an apple core and a hammer.
But with that smile he could get away with anything!
Friday night errands with this handsome guy!
I am so grateful I get to be his mom!
Volleyball games during nap time?
No problem!
The kids had no idea, but Jake and I had been planning a trip to California for weeks.
We wanted to bring them to Knotts Berry Farm and ride on some real roller coasters.
So before church on Sunday, we asked them to meet with Jake in the Bishops office after church.
They were confused, but After they all sat down, Jake asked, "why aren't you guys packed yet?"
They were obviously confused and he broke the news that we were heading on vacation in only a few hours!! We rushed home {reverently I am sure} and packed some bags.
When Jake was finished with his Bishoping for the day, we hit the road.
Late dinner at Taco Bell!
Hotel elevator selfie
With Jake multi-tasking
Camp Snoopy
How to ride a stick horse.
We went to Knotts onMonday, MLK day.
We expected it not to be too busy, but we were shocked by the huge crowds!!
Luckily, they refunded our tickets so we could come back the next day.
Tuesday was empty! The kids could climb on and off rides over and over again!
What a memory!
Sometimes you're too short to ride.
Redondo Pier
Miles got a sharpie tattoo with his name and phone number.
You know it's a good day when you are asleep, in your clothes, dirty and tattooed. :)
A delicious salad place for dinner
The supreme scream... Tate and Jake were the only brave ones the first time.
Ashlinn and Hallie joined them the next few times.
We drove home after a full day of Knotts Berry Farm.
Wednesday morning came quickly and it was back to regularly scheduled programming.
I was in the nursery for our relief society scripture class.
These 2 buddies are so silly together!
Oscar Tyler and Miles.
Miles was obviously still on vacation....
Also, not everyone loves selfies.
My life is so good!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment