Crew and Tate finished their 3rd season of flag football.
Their team won 3rd place in the bowl game!
Atta boys.
Miles was playing outside after the kids left for school.
When I peeked outside I saw this.
"I like dads tools. They're super great."
This March is warm!!!
After walking home from school the lined up in front of the bedroom fan. lol
Within 2 minutes walking in the door.
Miles has taken off all clothing and is watching paw patrol.
#livingthedream
About 15 minutes later he was completely naked and eating chips out of the bag.
Last running club race of the year and they all came out winning!!!
Macy won first place of ALL girls. Like even 6th graders.
This girl is so fast!
Winners!
Sunday best with a few of mu besties.
Cactus fruit is super cool.
I had the chance to go to 2 days of Cub Scout day camp with my boys.
One of the activities was life size pinewood derby. What a blast!!
Archery
Games and obstacle courses
Geocaching and hiking
Fishing
Solar cooking
Fire cooking
Knot tying and animal identification
I am so impressed with the Cub Scout program and for all it teaches me and my boys!
This is the last year they will be in cub scouts together.
I love these brothers!!
Our first week of spring break was full!!
The first 3 days were Cub Scout day camp, then on Charly and Paisley came to stay while Meggan and Peter went on the Pioneer trek with their stake.
Our ward had an assignment to do laundry for a local homeless shelter.
Sooooo, I took 8 kids with me to a laundry mat.
Crazy? for sure.
They did such a great job. Really such an amazing group of kids!
How many Elsa's can be in one picture?
Paisley with an armful of our chickens.
On Thursday< Jake and I had to go up to our Stake trek, so our kids stayed with his parents.
Macy and Troy were loving each other!
We got a new ranger!
Good times for everyone!
And skateland!
This place never gets old for me.
Although watches my babes skate and try to find their groove,
One day I am going to go without any kids and just skate for hours.
adorbs.
"mom, I can dab and stand on one foot, while I skate."
mission accomplished.
A few weeks ago we took Hallie on a date to the temple, but we never took her out to her choice of restaurant.
Well, this weekend, it was time.
She chose carrabbas.
Calamari, steak and fettuccini Alfredo were her foods of choice.
Ranger drives.
At our Stake pioneer trek.
Jake and I went to Payson Wednesday night, ate dinner, slept in a ratty motel, and then drove to the trek site. Jake was in charge of hauling up stuff and then building this general store. He built it out of scrap pallets and some old wood. My man is so talented!!!
This scene screams, "Miles was here."
Ashlinn's volleyball game. Her team is undefeated again this season.
And this boy continues to sleep anywhere.
A nice romantic Saturday night snuggle in the recliner.... for 3?
Jake and I were curled up watching a show when Miles climbed right between us.
Nothing like a knee cap in your face and a diaper on your head. haha.
Hallie got a ride home from Mutual last week. ;)
This week was insanely crazy busy.
And I loved every second.
This next week will be a little less full.
And I will also love that.





No comments:
Post a Comment