Sunday, May 21, 2017

6 weeks of our life. In reverse order. May- April 2017


Friends over... Miles is feeling cool.
{this guys personality is too much!}


Cleaning out the garage... well, most of us.


#goals

My mothers Day cards from my sweet hearts.






Top Golf date night for the Willis' Mothers Day

Relaxin'

Team Titans.
3 of the cutest guys I know and they won 2nd place!!!!!

Lassoing at 6 am.

Park days.
#youregonnamissthis


We decided to take the day off of school and check out Urban Jungle.
Best idea ever!





Ashlinn's volleyball team.
Team Fusion won 1st Place!!!!
Way to go girls!

And Just like that Miles is 3!
Crying tears over here.
But he is sooo cute!

Miles and Zander at the bus stop.
PJ Mask super heroes.

Her voice makes me smile!

Hallie had her 6th grade swim party. 
This can't be happening.

All 6 kids went to the dentist... and NO cavities.
Miles look pretty relaxed.

Birthday Boy!





Miles dislocated his elbow.
Crew was pulling his arm to help him out from his bed and POP.
He cried like crazy until the Dr. popped it back into place and he was magically fine.
I love modern medicine!


Last orchestra concert ever.


Hallie went from crazy teeth to Brace Face.
She is rocking the braces look!


Coach and his 2 boys.
I love them!

This girl is growing way too fast!

Volleyball skills.


Family wiffle ball tournament for FHE.
SO much fun!


My sister Natalie was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
The night she found out we decorated her yard with heart and streamers.
Then we gave her a hot tamale. Obvs.
I love my sisters!


Packing school lunches.
Its the simple things.

twin sisters.


When the last of the cookies is yours, but its all crumbs.
#creativity

Easter Sunday.
My heart.
I am so grateful my Savior loved me enough to live and die for us to be together forever!


Backyard playtime.



He chose his own clothes.


Easter party with the Willis'





By cracky, I see an Easter egg. :)





The pinewood derby came.
Tate took first place.
Both boys raced amazing!




Sunday evenings.


triplets.



Forts for dayzzzz.

The Easter pageant.

Macy's first grade musical.
I love this first grader!!

General Conference Saturday with Legos.

My friends gave me this necklace and Jake these dog tags for our wedding.
I found them in my jewelry box and smiled. I love them,

twins much?

Cactus fruit and sticks.
We love the bus stop walk.

Cutest first grader ever.



Volleyball cheerleading while reclining.

Miles decided to be potty trained.
And did it quick!
One of the easiest kids to potty train,for sure!

Maybe we need to go over not just keeping our underwear clean. oh boy!

heart eyes.\

First Fathers and Sons campout together with these 4!!!
Those smiles tell it all.


Ranger rides to school.


Mid salad nap. so tired!







No comments: