Saturday, June 10, 2017

Girls Trip to Utah * Talon and Bailey's weddin



At 4:30 in the morning, my girls and I headed to the airport for a girls only trip!




It was Macy's first time on a plane! She was so brave.



We flew into SLC and headed to temple square. I got to be there for the sealing of my sweet nephew and his beautiful new wife.

Talon and Bailey Johnson!

My mom was fixing my dad's hair. They celebrated their 50th anniversary the NEXT day.
This is what true love looks like!


The wedding luncheon.


The next day we headed out for a day on the town. Our hotel was about 3/4 mile away from temple square, so we walked everywhere.


My favorite girlies


I love these people!

The Family History museum was incredible!

15 miles walked this day!!








The Church History museum was also incredible!

Macy Jayne... with Jane the pioneer!
Finding her picture was one of the tender mercies of this trip.
I love how Heavenly Father gives those sweet reminders that he knows us perfectly.


Ashlinn and Hallie had a chance to do baptisms in the Salt Lake temple.
We also toured the conference center and visitors center.


This beautiful Macy!!!



We also shopped our way around town.






Face masks and pizza delivered to our room ended a perfect and exhausting day!

The next day was our last day in Utah. so we RENTED a car!
Our feet had gotten their workout over the past 2 days, so we took wheels.

Ogden

Provo temple

MTC

Nails done.


BYU bookstore

The "Y"

The Provo City Center temple was even better than I imagined!



Mt. Timpanogas

Draper


Taking the time to focus on my beautiful daughters was a treasure! These memories make me smile! I hope it is something they remember for a long time! Until next time Utah!

No comments: