Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Summer 2017

Here is an assortment of what we have been up to in the past month.

Fourth of July backyard fireworks!

Morning July 4th movie. 
Hi Grandpa!

Face kiss or lick?

Crazy cereal week!
I think this is Hallies fourth consecutive year getting fruity pebbles.

Macy did her own hair and her dolls!

We went to Tucson to enjoy the temple open house.
It was beautiful and the hottest day of the summer.
I'm talking about 118 degrees. 
It is so beautiful!
I can not wait to go back after it is dedicated and the crowds have subsided.

Fathers Day 2017.
This guy right here is THE BEST!
He is so selfless and loves the Lord.
We are so blessed he loves us back!

Ashlinn and Hallie off to girls camp!

KTR

Slurpee day!

Sunsplash naps are the best naps.

Cousin lake day on Uncle Chase's boat.

Emma and Clara came to stay with us while their parents went on vacation.

Someone stole my phone and stayed the selfie game.

Miles and Macy went to work with Jake and I one day.

Fathers Day

Tuscon temple bus ride from the parking lot to the temple.

Family game night.

SO MUCH Summer fun.

Tuscon temple.

Girls camp

Shirtless guy stuff.


More shirtless guy stuff



Chick fila dress like a cow day! Buuuut, we missed the cut off time. So we paid for our dinner and we’re still dressed like cows. Haha!! 

Father’s Day tie 2017. And accompanying vest. “Vest Dad ever!” 



Garage workouts with my babe! 

I am married to him!


No comments: