Jake's best friend ,Brian, was getting married in Hurricane, UT, so we packed up the fam and began driving. We stayed in Laughlin the first night and then headed to St. George to stay the second night. His wedding was at 4pm Saturday, but because we didn't realize daylight savings started, we arrived in St.George at 3:30pm...wait, Hurricane is a 15- 20 minute drive. We had to haul tail to get to the wedding in time. I was dressing kids and doing hair while Jake was driving on curving mountain roads at a high speed. GOOD TIMES!

I wish you could see the contents of this bag. I'll give you clues...it's yellow, liquid, and rhymes with "curin'" Yes, it is urine! We were on hour 4 of driving for that day and getting close to St. George, so I gave Ashlinn a gallon size glad bag to do the job. What a trooper!

This is the best picture I have of Tate at the wedding. Apparently he loves Utah grass!

McKenzie, Hallie, and Ashlinn walk like princesses down the steps of this adorable houe with a picket fence, swing in the tree, and everything else adorable. Great location for the wedding!

Here is the happy couple. Brian and Tiffany! Out of the 3 pictures I took of them, they look the happpiest in this one. They were doing faces on purpose. Thanks guys!
4 comments:
Oh so many comments! Hurricane sounds fun- but did you make sure to say it with a fun accent? :) The urine bag is classic! Why didn't we think of that with LaRee!! Much easier to aim with such a big circumference! So you did a trek. I would love more details. The one we did was honestly the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Did you cut off live chicken's heads so you could pluck the feathers and cook em up for dinner? It was the first time I had slept on the ground with no tent or anything above me and while I was not excited for it- I didn't even end up caring! I was so stinkin tired. While we were treking at 11pm, after 12 hours of hiking, I would've laid down in manure just to go to sleep! Plus side- I got a mad tan :)
oh my goodness. I had forgotten about Brian's wedding. We need to play next week so I can catch up with you! I have to say that your trek picture is so cute. It actually looks like it was taken back in the day. Let me know when you can do something!
I have yet to do a trek. Never been in YW yet, hopefully someday. Only someone like you could look that good w.out makeup or a shower. The urine bag, classic. You know she's your daughter. And Brian's wedding picture, awesome. I can't believe the bride's hair, it's crazy, but cool.
You are nuts woman! I love to read your stories....even though I've already heard them from you. That is what a good story teller you are! :-) You make me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment