

These hens got some food and water!

Today I decided that since my oh so handsome landscaper (Jake) has been so busy lately, I'd take a turn mowing, edging, blowing, and cleaning up the yard. I was sweating profusely in the 101 degree heat, but it looked so pretty when I was finished that I think I will take a turn more often. We got some new pavers on our front walk way...they look so pretty!
3 comments:
Way 2 Go Kitty. The pavers do look Rockin'! Remember the time when we would ask to mow because it was a good workout/tan.The real question is...Did you do it in your hot pink bikini?
I have no doubt that Jenni wore her HOT PINK Binkini....see Jenni is a multi tasker, so I'm sure she wore her hot pink stilletos to airriate(sp?) the lawn while she was mowing and getting a tan. She is after all SUPER WOMAN!
Sweet! Nothing like doing a mans job sometimes!
Post a Comment