Monday, May 11, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame!

Jake had a softball game, so we packed up the car and headed out! Tate was a busy little guy and before the game began, I was more than thrilled to let Jake chase him down! GO DAD!!!
Luckily there was a lil' park play area next to the field...the girls watch softball like I do...not so much.

This was one of those slides that you should be wearing a helmet to slide down. Hal decided that she just loved to LOOK at it!


Tate sat in this chair for about 40 minutes...he just watched the game! I am gonna bring this chair to church and see if he'll sit like this. Yes, that is a big booger in his nose! I heart baseball games and messy kids!



1 comment:

Shelley Goodman said...

You forgot to say "we packed up our NEW car!" oh how excited I am for you. We need to play this week so I can see it!