Thursday, May 21, 2009

The [baby] UPDATE

This picture is from OUR LAST CLASS! Yes, that is correct...the LAST one...for now. It is officially the waiting game from here on out. I hope the judge reads quickly.





Today was the dreaded "HOME INSPECTION", well at least Iwas dreading it. I wanted to pass the first time. We key locked all my poisins and toxins (anything that says "keep out of reach of children" on it. aka toothpaste, soap, deoderant, ect.) , magnetic locked my medications, turned my fridge temp down, turned my water heater temp down, and checked all my smoke detectors. It paid off and I feel good! We got a check mark in the correct box...Yipee! People ask me why we are adopting...we already have 3 kids? We just feel right about it. It hasn't been a major decsion, just a next step. {LETS GET IT STARTED!}

4 comments:

Annell said...

Yah for you!! I can't wait to meet the new addition(s) and to start our classes too!

CRS said...

Yay, we love more babies!!

Ginger said...

Congrats! You guys are awesome parents and any more children will be blessed to have you.

MelissaEaves said...

Congratulations! You are so....beautiful!