Friday, May 29, 2009

{ No Brain Mush For Me }

The other day a mom told me that she felt like her brain was turning to mush because being a mom isn't a mental challenge...she obviously doesn't have my kiddos! I have compiled a sampling of the things my 3 children teach me every day!

(1)Accept compliments gracefully. Hallie drew this pic. of me and said, "Mom this is you fancy and beautiful...not like today." (she obviously didn't realize I was wearing my "fancy" sweats that day.
(2) Helping others is fun no matter what you are doing.

(3)Everything is worth tasting at least once...or sometimes more...even poo. no photo necessary...thanks tate!

(4) Fear is only for grown ups.






(5) Take some "quiet time" when u need it.




(6) Sometimes you need to ask for help.








(7) Be willing to share everything!







(8) 5 years can go by in what seems like 5 minutes!


















(9) Count your blessings every day!
1










2














3!





5 comments:

Annell said...

What a great reminder, Jen. I've always thought motherhood was way more mentally challenging than anything I've ever done. Love Ashlinn reading on the toilet.

Stephanie Evans said...

That was classic! Your kids are adorable. Love the potty pic!

Ginger said...

What a beautiful post Jenni!

Shelley Goodman said...

that pic of Ashlinn and Hallie when they were little is the most freakin cutest thing I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Yup....no brain mush....these kids keep me on my toes!