
For those of you that haven't heard yet, we are going through training for our foster care license and our certification to adopt. We are doing the
fost-adopt program. That means we are willing to do foster care as long as the child is going to be available for adoption. We are doing the developmental disabilities program and we are also willing to take a sibling group of 2. This has been months of hard work! We have had hours beyond hours of classes and homework like I'm in college again. The good news is this- only 2 more classes and we will just have to wait for the judges ruling and then we will be able to find our new kiddo(s)! Yippee! We'll be sure to do updates!!!!

Yes, Tate is a boy! This is my son inside our office with a full size rake! Why this would be a good idea to drag through the house? I dunno! There must be work to be done!

Lately
Ashlinn and Hallie have decided that they are "twin sisters". (as if this is something you can just decide one day) They want to match, have their hair the same, eat the same food,
etc. I guess I won't tell them that being 16 months apart disqualifies them! You go girls!
5 comments:
Adoption? You guys are awesome.
Wow Jen! That is awesome that you guys will be able to provide a loving home to some kids that need it. I'm more than impressed. Just so ya know, when I'm having a hard day with Collin, I think "and jenni's done this THREE times already!?!?!?" You are amazing! :)
Does that mean you won't ever have to be pregnant again??!!!!!!!!!!! Damon is telling me he's done so who knows! You are perfect for this though!
Hey, how are you doing?? I saw your blog link on Steph and Travis. Your family is adorable and good for you guys and becoming Foster Parents. I hope to do that as well someday so I'm glad I know who to come to when the time comes. You are awesome!! Well take care and hopefully we will run into each other again soon!! =) Leah
At 16 months apart they may as well be twins in my book.
Post a Comment