Tuesday, May 19, 2009

{The BEST kind of Saturday}







Jake got home from his Saturday stuff and so I decided to run to the grocery store and grab a few things for salsa. I was gone for a total of 15 to 20 minutes and I came home to this....ahhhhh...peaceful! That must be "dad-magic"! (you know, the magic that makes them behave just a little better) All 4 sleeping. I NEED some of that magic!

7 comments:

Cicily said...

That is awesome. Why is it that kids are always so good for the dads, it's not right.

Annell said...

So cute!

JessandBen said...

Sometimes i think my Ben should've been the mom and I should've been the dad. I often lack that magical thing that he has...:) What did you do while they were all sleeping??

the Robinsons said...

How cute, I'll take some of that magic too please!!

The Garrison Family said...

This is the Best! picture I have ever seen!! So cute!

Adam and Jess said...

That is so sweet. What is it about Dad's coming home that makes kids want to have tons of fun.. and listen/obey what they say? I realize now that we're away from everyone that I should've hung out with "the girls" more than just b-days. You guys are the best and it's sad to only see you a couple of times a year now :( I can't wait till we're home for good either.

Kristi said...

Holy cow! i wish i could bottle "dad magic" and sell it on the market. i'd be a millionaire! You're family is so cute!