On December 22nd, 2010, this little beauty became a Willis.
{happy tears}
these 4 kiddos were thrilled to pieces to welcome their baby sister into the family.
{officially}
even waiting in the courthouse on a rainy, winter day couldn't dampen our spirits.
We are all Willis' for Christmas!
Only a few hours later we got into our white clothes and drove to the Mesa, AZ temple to be sealed as an eternal family.
There is really no way to describe the way I felt as I saw all 5 of my kiddos walk into the sealing room dressed in white.
{with giant smiles on their faces}
I hope that stays in my memory forever.
{it was amazing}
I am the luckiest mom/wife in the world.
I feel blessed beyond measure for the way Heavenly Father has led our family together.
I am so glad it gets to last for eternity!
No comments:
Post a Comment