Monday, December 27, 2010

the first 7 willis christmas...ever.

Our Christmas festivities began on Christmas Eve at Nana and Papa's house.
{aka my Mom and Dad's house}

For the program, Ashlinn sang "A shepherds carol" solo.
{since Hallie was home sick...bummer}

{the reinactment. since i was so busy admiring her, i forgot to take her picture}


At home cupcakes and milk were left for santa...as well as carrots for the reindeer.
they worked.
Santa ariived within minutes after bedtime bringing a sleigh full of goodies.







who doesn't love remote control dogs?


what? Thomas toys?
Santa knows Crew too well.



While we were laughing and playing, Tate the Great was refusing to come check out his spoils.
"I no yike toys. I no yike Santa. I no yike Christmas."
Until I told him that santa brought lightning mcqueen and friends.


the baby princess woke up smiling as usual.
{what a gem}

baby tiana doll and a walker/stroller were perfect!


let the playing commence!

After a while, we read luke 2, sang carols, and said family prayers before opening the gifts under the tree.
I was crying happy tears as I realized that last christmas there were only 5 official willis'....and this year there are 7.
{Christmas wishes come true}
This was my favorite Christmas ever. period.


3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Tate cracks me up.

No pillow pets?! Way to go.

Happy sealing day for the Willis family! Such a special day!

Shelley Goodman said...

that play kitchen is nicer than my real kitchen! Willis kids scored this year with santa. Those play pups... 2 of my nieces got the same thing:) Merry Christmas fam of 7!

Adam and Jess said...

Tate, what's up dude? How can you No yike santa? Jenni, you've gotta solve that;) I just love the faces on kids when they open gifts and are excited like that. It's so much fun. We'll be in Az in about 2 weeks!!!