Monday, January 10, 2011

{new year...new goals} 2011

2011.
5goals.
totally doable.
better me.
better family.
 equals awesome.

1. read entire Book of Mormon between Jan. 1st and April 1st.
2. Blog/ Journal  at least 1x per week.
3. eat less/ lose the 10 lbs that have been around since 2003.
4. Run 1/2 marathon at end of January.
5. spend less money on randomness.

honorable mentions: {but not less important will add in as the others finish}
1. organize weekly/ monthly ? neighborhood playdate at park.
2. 100% visiting teaching for 2011
3. take a trip with my hubby {and only my hubby} in 2011


these seem easy enough.
i can do it!

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

I made my goals last night too! I vowed to finish the BofM last year as well... although I gave myself the whole year and barely finished by Christmas. Shameful. I also have 100% VT on the list... but no marathon is in sight. Good luck on that! You and Jess are my inspiration!

Ginger said...

So doable because you are awesome!