my Crew Jacob is 4.
{not 3}
4 years old is when kids start to turn "big".
Not toddlers, but kids.
I'm not ready for my little/big boy to grow up.
{so I am throwing a fit}
he will forevermore stay 4 years old.
Next year on his birthday there will only be 4 candles...cuz 5 years old is way too much to handle.
{same deal with 6,7, and 8 year old bdays too}
Happy first 4 year old birthday...with many more to come. :)
sometimes you ride a buzz lightyear scooter inside...just for fun.
We took a family outing to golfland.
we wanted to finish with icecream but it was too darn cold.
All Crew requested for his cake was to put 2 of his "Thomas'" on top.
{i love this boy}
Spotlight on my 4 year old Crew:
favorite color: blue
favorite show: Thomas the Tank Eng.
fav. candy: popsicles
fav. food: popcorn {and everything else edible}
fav. place to go: Train park
fav. song: Once there was a snowman or Head, shoulders, knees and toes
Crew ismy sweet, lovable little boy.
He is always ready to snuggle me and says the kindest things.
Crew notices the little things like a new nailpolish color or clean sheets.
He is really strong and very protective of his siblings.
{a perfect brother}
I feel blessed everyday to be his mama.
I am so thrilled he is mine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment