Saturday, November 27, 2010

only a few weeks away...

we had macy's "little white dress practice run" last week.
i took pics for her invites to her adoption/sealing day.
she was a delight.
In 3 weeks she will be wearing this little fluffy dress inside the temple.
there is something so simply gorgeous about an all white dress.
{especially when it means she gets to be mine forever}









3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Ok lady.. stop being so gorgeous. Your family pics are gorgeous, your kids are gorgeous, that bench is gorgeous. Did Casey make it? Cute stuff all around.

So when is sweet Macy getting sealed?! She is a doll, simply put.

I wanted to email you this next question, then I realized I don't have your email! Weird. So anyway, I want to celebrate your birthday... even though I'm late. I get in on the 13th. What would be best for you... a dinner out (or is Jake too swamped to have the kids?) or a lunch in? We could have it at my moms and I have plenty of ideas for that. If you think a lunch would be better, what times are good. I know you have kids in school and I don't want to interfere with drop off/pick up times. If we do a dinner out at night, what night is best? And I guess that question goes for the lunch too. Ok... get back to me!!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. With her style she is definately a Willis. ;)

Shelley Goodman said...

You are making me want a girl with that adorable flower in her hair! She is so so cute. Family pics...
a-mazing. Leopard heels, braclet, red finger nails, you are a hottie.