We had family pics a few weeks ago.
We went with the plan that had been in and out of my brain for weeks.
Each child was mostly happy...and Jake complained very little.
{but}
I went home that night and had nightmares about none of them turning out.
I dreamt that I spent months thinking about them and then we would have to do them all over again.
Luckily, when I saw the results it was more of a dream that a nightmare.
thank you children for looking in the direction of the camera.
thank you wendy for being a fab photographer.
thank you jake for giving me my red birthday bench early.
thank you grey leopard heels for making me feel hot.
It may seem like I am seriously vain, but on the days when we are all wearing sweats and have food on our faces, it is nice to look at a picture of us all clean and realize it is possible.
And to savor those darling faces.
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago












6 comments:
we HEART you and your family. Can you guys get any cuter? Put up Christmas stuff and came across your card from last year. I thought to myself, I can't wait to see all the cuteness this year! Pics look great. So happy for you :)
All of the Bigelow's would like to know where you took these pictures. ;)
They are awesome. ;)
What? leopard print heels? YESSS!!! Mother of FIVE has still got it goin' on! =) Seriously, you are hot. You are a great mom and have a great man. I love seeing you and your amazing family.
Love the pics, they turned out great. We just had a friend of mine take ours, but she's only just starting so she didn't take many, oh well.
I think the bench is gorgeous, did Jake make it? If he did, this is deja vu of Shelley's pictures;)
I do like the colors though. I was going for the same effect but then realized it's hard to have "pops" of color when your boys don't wear bows.
Your shirt is cute, where did you get it? And the heels, oh so you it's awesome.
Love, love, love the cute pictures. Macy is to darn cute. Can I have even a small portion of her full lips? So blessed to count you guys as family.XOXO
So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment