Wednesday, November 24, 2010

mas stinky...part dos

I mentioned before that I wanted to run 5 miles by my birthday.
{it was my birthday last week}
and I have run over 5 miles several times now.
{yay me}
{i set my goals higher now}

That's not the point of this post though.
I wrote before about my stinkiness.
{that is no longer an issue}
it is too cold to sweat now.
{like 30's and 40's degrees}
bitter cold.
but...no sweat.
{cup half full}

but...
now there is a different issue.
boogars.
yes, boogars.
when it is cold my nose runs like a faucet.
and it is cold.
{enter faucet}
{grody}
I have wiped my nose on my sleeve, i have brought tissue in my pocket/bra.
{no jokes about tissue in my bra. k?}
they solve the problem...kinda.

except for the fact that i have snot on my sleeve, face, or bra and am holding gross tissue like an 80 year old woman.
{cup half empty}

sigh.

i wont stop running...and neither will my nose.
so, in closing,  I think running may be one of the most un-glamorious excercises ever.
but that just may be me.

next up, i spill my guts about my bad breath.
{no, not really}

3 comments:

said...

Jenni you are so funny! I love reading your blog, your family is so beautiful! I have to agree with you, running is so not glamorous. It's either the smell, the look, the nose (I so understand) or I feel like I look like a dork with how I run... sigh... I like your goals. You have motivated me. I'm going to set me a goal to run now! Thanks girl! :-)

Shelley Goodman said...

AWE! Your bench! Sooo cute...including the family pictures. Put them on bogger I mean bigger so I can see details:)

Adam and Jess said...

I'm impressed. I meant to ask you about it on your b day and forgot. I can't believe it's that cold there, it's that cold here. I don't run that early in the a.m., but it's weird because the temp doesn't change so drasticly here from a.m. to p.m. like it does there.