Well, last Saturday was a true {dadurday}.
I was at the church for stake womens conference.
{it was amazingly fantastic}
So, Jake had pure responsibility of the day.
{my kids may never want me home again}
I came home after several hours to an empty house, with a whole lot of giggling outside.
water ball sprinkler on the tramp is HOURS O' FUN!
I was right... they kept telling me all day how much fun dad is.
After the "showers" on the tramp, we headed to Ash and Hals Let's Play Music Recital.
They were nervous and excited to "graduate" from their 2nd year.
{Macy showing us her nose on the drive}
Ashlinn playing her piano song.
{tear}
Hallie doing an action to a song, after her piano part.
the patiently watching audience.
{or not so patiently watching}
bravo from granny and gramps
i think crew was impressed by his sisters ability. :)
I know I was! These 2 girlies are soooo much fun.
I can't wait to see what LPM year 3 brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment