Each summer the Willis' all join up at Canyon Lake with a bunch of jet skiis, lawn chairs, canopies, and coolers for a day of awesomeness!
When we picked up the jet skiis, there were a few faces of total excitement...
We woke up with the sun to one of the most gorgeous July days ever!
the fun included swimming, digging, cliff jumping, jet skii riding, eating, and gabbing.
Macy even got a nap into the mix.
{sometimes the best things to play with are freshly caught, dead fish carcasses}
After 10 hours of nonstop sun and goodtimes, the clouds came out and it was time to load up.
Within 5 minutes in the car 4 of my 5 kiddos were passed out.
Macy stayed awake and talked/sang for the entire hour home.
Jake and I were cracking up.
She obviously enjoyed her day.
{and so did the rest of us}
I can't wait to go back next year!
1 comment:
I LOVE the lake.
I LOVE your swimsuit (Is it from Layers?)
Love the happiness on your kids faces. Isn't summer awesome?
Post a Comment