Friday, July 22, 2011

organization makeover...laundry edition

I have storage.
I need storage.
I love storage.
I don't love looking at storage.
{enter my laundry room}
aka home of randomness and toiletries year supply
functional...but not good looking.
I despised the clear buckets and randomness everywhere.
Jake left on a YM outing for 3 days, so my time came to tackle it.
{you know I don't sleep when Jake is gone}
take a good, long last look....

{Before}

{After}
How did the room get brighter and gain square footage?



I went with pink.
{'cuz the diva within was screaming to get out}
and I love it.

{So much that I started on my pantry now too.}


{sometimes I go peek into my laundry room now...just for fun}

5 comments:

Adam and Jess said...

Seeing this, I don't know what you're talking about that you aren't "perfect". I does remind me of something I'd do because even though a room can be organized with bins, I still feel like it looks awful. I can't wait to get out of Pittsburgh where there is a place for everything again. Here their kitchens are small and we have a closet for pantry (unlike most people) but it always drives me crazy cuz it doesn't look organized like AZ.

Cicily said...

You are hilarious, I love how you spend your non-sleep time. I think I would have ended up watching TV. Looks great!

Stephanie Evans said...

Holy magnificence!! I would be thrilled to have my pantry look like your "before" pic!

Your girls are soooooo big! ARe they in Jr. high yeT?

I love that you "go to work" with Jake! Sounds like my kind of fun! And once again.... you are ALWAYS lookin' gorgeous! You're like a movie star gone mommy.

Shelley Goodman said...

ADORABLE. I long for your (cute) organzing skills. That sign with the star seriously put it over the top. Way to go top designer:)

Shannon said...

cute! i love that you peak in just to see it haha {i do that too after re-doing a room}...