Jake is the bomb.
{seriously}
Not only does he work 12 + hours each day for our family, but he loves us like nobody's buisness.
{that is awesome}
The 4th annual fathers day tie.
Tate and dad taking an afternoon nap.
I even made him sit and takes pictures before church on Fathers Day.
Even though he hates taking pics., he agreed to smile.
and let me take the pics with his iphone...
{see, I told you he rocks!}
With Summer in full swing and Jake's work keeping him super busy, we didn't want to take the time to travel anywhere for vacay this year, so we took the roadtrip to Phoenix. :)
We stayed at the AZ Grand for 3 days , eating at restraunts, playing at the water park, watching movies, and swimming 24/7 led to a super relaxing vacation.
sadly, since I was camera-less, the only pics I have of our trip were taken with jakes phone at breakfast one morning.
our staycay, ended by going to see Cars 2.
I could watch tate watch it 7500 more times. He laughed, cried and cheered for his bff's mcqueen and mater.
{please note the hideous mcqueen tank top he wears all the time}
this was a target shopping trip gone wrong.
I purchased him a 3 piece pj set and immediatly removed the tank top and put it into the DI pile to donate.
I am against male tank tops.
Tater sniffed it out and has barely removed the thing since.
We have also spent 2 mornings each week at swim lessons.
Crew and Tate are both officially "swimmers" now.
It makes swimming as a family so much fun when I only need floaties for Macy.
Both boys are fish and would rather be in the water than out.
{if only swim lessons didn't have rules, they would like it so much more :) }
Ashlinn and Hallie are enjoying every fun-filled day.
swimming, movie days, dance, play dates, working with dad and helping me takes up most of their time.
I keep thinking about how fast this summer is flying by and in 2 weeks from today they will be back in school.
{tear}
summer 2011 has been the best summer ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment