Saturday, September 10, 2011

random awesomeness.

all kinds of pictures and information.
{prepare yourself}

random exhibit a:
I finished my new daughter's makeover.
{i named her claire}
she looks a little french to me.



Isn't she gorgeous?
But since ash and hals old dresser was a darling green, but wouldn't match macy's room, it got a coat of paint too.

I am in search of cute new hardware, but hooby lobby and home depot didn't work out.
any other suggestions?
This is super roomy for all of her stuff.
{no to mention that she can reach alot of it herself}
hooray for independence. :)

Exhibit b...

since we sold most of our old furniture
{and our family room is ghost townish}
we decided to change out some light fixtures.
{which led to some drywall repair}
{which led to 3 days of entire house drywall touch up}

Me and the kids we confined to my bedroom while Nacho did his handywork.
{yes his real name is nacho}
{although I mostly called him queso, nacho libre, or nach yo cheese}
{not to his face}
I came out after several hours of him working and saw a corner in a well trafficed area.
apparently he had to fix alot of kid damage.
{note that it is all under the light switch}
{i laughed for 5 minutes as I pictured the many, many incidents of car and trains "crashing" there}
sadly, this is not the only place where there is this much collateral damage.
boys!




random awesomeness exhibit c...

My Ashlinn turns 8 this month.
{holy crap a mole}
So, i took her for a quick photo shoot.
{where i took no less than 60 shots}
hoping that one would make her look like my tiny, chubby, baby girl again.
but alas, she is still 7 years and 11 months.

{and incredibly beautiful}
{if i do say so myself}

Time flies when we are having fun.



3 comments:

Amy said...

I love claire! And I agree Ashlynn is lovely. So sad and sweet to see them grow up.

Ginger said...

The dressers are beautiful! And of course, so is Ashlinn.

Shelley Goodman said...

That dresser is to die for! Can I switch rooms with them? Seriously, LOVE it. I need to try out that paint color fo-sho. Can't wait to see the rest of the house too. Man, nothing like a new ceiling and walls to get the creative energy flowing. It's like a clean slate...not like what you had before wasn't freakin awesome and adorable.

Ashlyn, 8? Seriously????