Tuesday, August 30, 2011

NOT A SWEET THANG.

Last week I ate garbage.
{alot of garbage}
aka... processed and sugary foods.
{they tasted fab}
but, I felt horrible by Saturday night.
{Like tired and bloated kinda horrible}
{ga-ross}
So, in my disgusted coma, I set a goal.
{here it comes...}
I will not eat sugar until halloween.
{that is just over 2 months}
{except for 3 days...my families b-days}
Me and sugar have a love/hate relationship.
{i love it... it hates me}
I feel so amazing when I don't eat it.
So, Hello amazing.
goodbye Gross!

Wanna join me?
I love friendly competiotion.

3 comments:

the Robinsons said...

I'll do it with you! i was going to do it til our anniversary, if i can make it that long i might as well go another month. but i just made a chocolate chip cake so i'll start after i finish eating that :)

Cicily said...

I'm in.

Stephanie Evans said...

Best of luck to ya! :)

I will continue indulging in my frozen yogurt treat each night. Me + no sugar= grumpy pants

Snazzy dress by the way! I can't believe you had a hole over your butt crack through all of church and no one told you!!!