Thursday, August 11, 2011

sweet thangs. day 10 {aka the tooth miracle}

yesterday after school, while eatin a caramel apple sucker, ash lost a tooth.
{not the kind you hope for}
it was a silver cap.
{which happens to be a $1000 tooth}
{its all about the bling baby}
up in her grill.
There used to be 2 silver teeth covering the rotten ones.

I knew she needed to get to the dentist asap, so I called and they had a spot open in 15 minutes.
{miracle #1}

I was going to have to take all 5 of my precious ones with me, so it was a good thing they were all in good moods.
{see evidence above}
all 5 kids in good moods.
{miracle #2}


We were in the office for a total of 17 minutes.
{seriously}
{miracle #3}
After a quick xray, the doc found it was the "cleanest cap and tooth he had ever seen, so he could just glue it back on right away."
The expensive fix was not needed.
the time consuming fix was not needed.
Quick and inexpensive = miracle #4

2 silver teeth back in place.
I really feel like it was a huge tender mercy that everything went so smoothly.
Once again on day 10...
{i am blessed}
{i think i am finding a trend}

honorable mentions for day 10:
- going to both boys preschool orientation.
{which starts next week}
- playing at a new park near our home and because of the cloud cover made 106 degrees feel alot less inferno- ish.

No comments: