Saturday, August 6, 2011

sweet thangs. {day 6} opposisite pupils.

I am a nerd.
{a seriously nerdy, yet gorgeous, nerd}
:)
{I always wanted A's and would work as hard as possible to get them.}
Jake was the kinda guy who went to class, never did homework, and always got A's and B's.
{never trying}


To renew our foster care license, Jake and I had to go to 6 hours of training classes today.
{I kinda looked forward to it}
Jake dreaded it.
{I want to be early, just in case.}
Jake wants to walk in at the very last second.
{I want to sit up tall, where I can have eye contact.}
Jake wants to find the most comfortable chair and then move it to the back.
{I want to be the annoying brown noser}
Jake likes to make smart mouth comments under his breath.
{I want to try to not laugh at his smart mouth comments under his breath}
{I fail miserably}
Jake continues making smart mouth comments, when he sees me laughing, when trying not to.
{During breaks I walk around and read the lame posters on the wall}
During breaks Jake sprawls himself on the floor for a quick nap.
{I step over jake to get back to my seat when the break minutes are up}
Jake pretends to be asleep as long as possible.
{I try to think of questions to "stump the instructor"}
Jake says not asking questions makes time goes faster.

We both got our certification cards.
We both learned all the material.
{jake just got two 15 minute naps in between}
maybe he is onto something.

I think I should rethink my gameplan.

{opposites attract}





3 comments:

Shelley Goodman said...

This is such a cute idea! Loved reading all of your previous days. You are such a good mom and wifey. Be careful what you write because this is a perfect way to get called as stake RS president if the wrong person reads it:)

Amy said...

LOVE your sweet thangs idea! I look forward to them everyday. I have to admit, I'm your kind of student- congrats for passing another class. See you for the next sweet thang.

Jenna said...

Haha I see you and Amy As the same students! On the other hand Jake and I must be related! That's my twin! Hope AZ is treating you well!