Love vs. Lust?
It was a typical Tuesday.
{i had a few spare minutes, so i detoured to goodwill}
I was in search of the "perfect coffee table"
{as i have for weeks }
Crew, macy, and I walked to the furniture section.
{nothing "perfect"}
Then.
I saw it out of the corner of my eye.
{no, it wasn't a coffee table}
She was made of wood, stood about 5 feet tall, with delecate, detailed wood working.
It was an instant attraction.
{i tried to dismiss it}
But I had to walk closer.
She was gorgeous.
{my eye caught the price tag}
{$30}
{yes, american dollars}
Something had to be broken.
I looked her up and down.
{and inside and out}
{impecable}
{at least to me}
So pulled out my cell and text my man.
me - if I had hypothetically found the most amazingly perfect upright dresser ever made for $30 at goodwill for our daughters room would that be good or not?
my man- not
me- oh. then don't look in their room. k?
after further discussion, and description, he agreed to let me buy her.
{and use his manly muscles to pick up this burdensome piece of beauty}
After a solid coat of "swiss cofee" paint and some hardcore distressing, she will be ready for her debut.
this must be love.
'cuz lust is bad.
{and this is good. very good.}
3 comments:
So cute!! i want one!
That is awesome, a really good find for sure.
I need to hire you to be my personal shopper! Seriously.
Post a Comment