I have my own.
here are my 3 rules{ish} for 3 year olds...
1. When my kids hit 3 years old, I {and they} are ready for them to go to preschool.
2. Once you have sent 3 kids to the same preschool, you stop going to "parent orientation."
3. It usually takes 3 shots with a camera to get a "keeper".
Here is my 4th preschooler.
{who I happen to think is still a wee baby boy}
I totally teared up as I watched him carry his preschool bag and do the same routine as his older brother and sisters have in years past.
{the same ones who are WAY too old and continuing to grow WAY too fast}
I realized that his "school career" has begun.
{and that freaks me out}
I felt a little better as he told me about his day and all the fun he had.
{I guess I can let him grow up...but only a little}
1 comment:
I LOVE this kid and I LOVE that his BFF is Ethan. Those two have so much dang fun together. I'm glad they can be in the same class together.
Post a Comment