Monday, August 15, 2011

thangs that are {sweet} day 15

Growing up my dad always called his daughters, "the chosen ones"
{i don't know how it came about, but it did}
He said that Lines girls were amazing and that any boy/man would be begging to marry them.
{you gotta meet my dad to get it}

Anyway, Ladies hold onto your hats because here are 2 willis boys
{aka "the chosen ones offspring"}


Tate
{the total package}
the preppy, baller, cowboy, who loves monster trucks and skateboards
{and can dress himself too}

Crew
My 4 year old preschool boy.
Looking super sharp on his first day of school.
{today}
{knows his letters, numbers, colors, shapes, how to spell his name, not to mention the winning smile}



Ya, I am a lucky mama.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's your favorite niece Bree, I've made it my new goal to finish a half marathon by the end of the school year {just for fun} by your lovely insperation, any helpful hints on what helped you the most? I'd love it:) Thank you!!