I may have ADD.
{or something like it}
because, sometimes I get to a point where I need a change.
{any kind of change}
{And I can't stop thinking about it until I make up my mind and do it}
About a month ago I began day dreaming about changing my family room up.
We have thought about doing an addition, or maybe changing flooring, or paint colors, or adding paneling, crown moulding, etc.
I have furniture shopped thinking about ideas of what I would do if we changed it.
SO far I have a million ideas and no decisions.
Do I go shabby chic, rustic, french country, or modern?
Well, today we took a step in the right direction.
{we bought a new sectional}
that is big.
I played it safe.
It is beige.
Although it is a similar fabric/ color of my old couches, it is fun to start fresh.
The sectional will require a new layout in my family room.
{change is good}
baby steps people. baby steps.
{now i can dream for 2 weeks until it gets here}
ps. this post is frivolous information
No comments:
Post a Comment