Thursday, August 11, 2011

{sweet thangs} day 11.

Day 11 gave me a handful of simple pleasures
{and its still only 5:30pm}

#1
Coming out of the shower to two little girlies catching z's on jakes pillow.
{the most coveted pillow in the house} 


2. Running errands today and taking a little walk around the shopping center just to climb on the retaining walls.



#3- {not pictured}
Playing in the sprinklers on the tramp with my boys during nap time.
I loved watching them laugh until they could barely breath.

#4 - Asking tate to get dressed before picking up the girls from school.
And him coming out in just underwears and saying, "I am not naked."
{rock on son}
{as a matter of fact, i am a little jealous}



1 comment:

Shelley Goodman said...

Tate, you rock. And I really think you need to write a book about all your car accidents:) haha, I'm glad you have kept some of your high school traits...Jake probably not so much. I am laughing as I invision you bumbing into the cabinets then all of it tumbling onto the Rhino. Because like you said, what are the chances. Oh and Jake leaving his meeting, hilarious. I think your kids rock because YOU rock! Love your guts