Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{newlyweds}

me and my honey had a wedding anniversary a few days ago.
{cuz we have been mariied for...wait for it...9 years!!!}
for realsies.
It is hard for me to wrap my head around.
It feels like time has gone so fast.
{and i still get butterflies being around him}

We had a fantastic 24 hours of just us, when our darlings were staying at Jake's parents.
We ate at 6 restraunts, saw 2 movies, and wandered around furniture stores for hours.
{and laughed nonstop}

I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to this hot thing for eternity.
{just sayin'}


best 9 years ever.
And to think, next year will be 10 years.
holy shnikes!

1 comment:

Stephanie Evans said...

Happy Anniversary! 9 years.... dang gina. Dang. That is amazing! Go you two! I pine for the day I get to spend with no kids and just the husband. Sounds like you had a ball. I'm also in looooove (like wanna marry-love) your new font and header)! I need to copy now!