Wednesday, June 20, 2012

a whole lot of everything!

I have a bunch of pictures on my phone.
{the kind that I can't erase without documenting}

enjoy the photo buffet...

my boys at swim lessons.
They are the only 2 in their class.
They are learning how to dive.
{its so funny to watch their attempts}


{Hallie and Jayda}


Macy at swim lessons.
{its occurring to me almost daily that she is not as small as I think she is}
{lamespice}



Crew's preschool graduation.
{there were some tears}
{yes, from me}



above: Crew's "safe spot"
He hides under pillows several times a day.
{it is his "recharge place"}
{my mom would say it is "providing him needed sensory input"}

below: doing schoolwork.
{he is so impressive}


{Ashlinn and Maya}

my man and me
{we went on a date golfing}
{or at least I swung a club and tried to hit a ball}
{Jake was far better at it}
{it was loads of fun, really!}

{now I can check downloading pics off of my to do list!!!}





2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Lamespice. Love it.

Stephanie Evans said...

P.S. Not many people seem to blog anymore... and the ones that do, don't always keep my attention. However YOUR blog is one I check all the time and look forward to reading! Thanks for posting lots and entertaining me. I am most grateful. :)