A few months ago, my sister Meggan called and said we should sign up for a flag football team with her boys.
{and both of my youngest brothers}
Who doesn't love family flag football league?
We were signed up before the day was done.
About a month ago, we got our team assignments.
My 2 little brothers and my 2 boys were on the same team, but Meggans boys were not.
{bummer}
We threw a mild fit, but alas, twas not to be.
Even without their favorite cousins, my boys have still loved practicing and playing the good ol' pig skin.
It's a whole new life to have 2 practices a week and a game every Saturday.
{good thing its only 2 ish months long}
My handsome ballers.
The second I found out their team name, I went online and found Jake and I team shirts to wear to each game and each of our girls got matching "colts" bows.
{Since we are are their biggest fans}
We've got spirit, yes we do...
No comments:
Post a Comment