Launching cars into dads mouth.
{no teeth were damaged during these stunts}
Macy tried to "straighten" rapunzel polly pockets hair.
{it melted into stinky bits of goo}
{Macy was not burned in the process}
Lunch date with this guy.
Tate went on a preschool field trip to the fire station.
Loved. it.
We used the chairs left over from Hals baptism to play "concert"
Hal was the pop star, Ash was the body guard.
{the rest of us were crazed fans}
She fell asleep at 6:30 pm.
{and was far too cute for me not to take photos and kiss her face.. repeatedly}
Macy woke up with crazy bed head, looked in the mirror and said, "What?!?!?!?! I am a unicorn!!"
My friend annell sent me this classic side by side.
{perfect!}
She fell asleep on the couch...buried in pillows.
Spring Break started off with a cleaning fiasco.
{many hands make light work}
A spring Break park day with granny and the cousins.
{with a gorgeous temple view}
{another gorgeous temple view}
Jake took the girls on a Saturday morning date.
One of the places they went was the temple.
{Cutest girls ever}






1 comment:
The side by side of Macy and the unicorn.... PRICELESS!! I love that IG gives me these happy tidbits throughout my week now. :)
Your comment "Only good parents take pictures of their kids in great pain" Bahahaha!! I totally agree! Glad I'm not alone. Have you seen the one of the kid's head getting snacked on by a giraffe?? Mom totally snapping a pic before saving her. I die. Not sure if it's photo shopped, but if not.. props. As long as said head is still intact.
Um, spanks again for hiking with us! That really was my favorite day of our trip. And there prob aren't many peeps out there willing to hike in the catctus with a plethora of children in 90 degree heat, just because their friend invited them. You are da bomb. And I really appreciate it! Especially since my sorry butt was late and made you all wait on me!! :/
Post a Comment