Friday, October 3, 2014

My Life is oh so good.

Random phone photos.
And I love them.
They are each of something I adore.
cheesy? yes.
true? totes def.


Shopping with my little man in a sling.
Walking by mirrors and being full of happiness that I have this sweet dude.


Tricks.


Folding laundry and hearing Macy sing made up songs to "her baby"


7am… smiles all smiles.
{I think this photo will be one of my forever faves}

turning around in the car to see this.
{heart melt}

Tate.
nuff said.


He plays on the floor while I do a workout.
But sometimes I must stop and take pictures.


Home Depot.
Dads helper.





General Womens meeting… picked up our Macy and then went to dinner.
Girls night!!



Fall Break bike rides.
one mama… 6 ducklings.

sitting.
Stop it right now.


Grocery shopping during Halloween season….


This day we were running errands.
Suddenly I realized it was 1pm… and nobody had eaten lunch.
I hate fast food.
So, I grabbed a rotisserie chicken and grapes from the grocery store.
Gatheres my kids and walked to the side alley of the store.
DId we need silverware?
nope.
napkins?
also no.
We may have a talent being homeless.



Big Browns.

Dads give pep talks… and kiss owies too.


"talking"


Squishy sits in the sink while I get ready.
I just can't….


No comments: