My favorite Christmas tradition.
Temple lights at sundown.
The nativity display never disapoints!
The Youngs brought over a bouncy house for us.
Daily use happening here.
Even when its cloudy, cold, and wet.
{naked bouncing for the win}
Ward council Christmas party.
And the little guy sneaking candy under the table.
Real snowball snowmen!
More eating than playing. ;)
More fun with friends!
Working with dad.
Eating dads lunch.
Living the dream.
Just too tired to finish the drink.
6th grade awards assembly and a Jingle Jog
A friend of ours named Anaya comes over in the morning before school so her mom can leave to work. Anaya has great hair and I am always wondering how it is done. I finally decided to research it and learn. Thanks to youtube. I learned to cornrow and crochet in hair!!! I am not lying that I was so proud of myself for learning this. Macy is pretty pleased with her luscious locks as well! Rapunzel would even be jealous. She is such a natural beauty!
Now hopefully these twists last at least 3 weeks. Fingers crossed!
Sister face painting.
Nice and understated.
haha
I set a goal for myself to run 50 miles before Christmas.
December is usually the month that my health and fitness crash and burn.
Not this year!
It felt so good to have a goal and fight to achieve it.
Miles and I had some great morning runs and fun times at the park with dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment