Thursday, December 29, 2016

After Christmas Activities.


This year Christmas Break began just 2 days before Christmas, But that also meant that we had over 2 weeks AFTER Christmas to really soak up some fun!
We decided to take advantage of the gorgeous winter weather and our pogo passes and visit Castles and Coasters.
I hadn't been to Castles and Coasters for like 18 years and I remember it being pretty rough.
Boy was I surprised to walk up and see a really clean and cute amusement park!
We had so much fun!!!







{I call this photo "living the dream"  or "gluttony at its finest"}




{Not being tall enough to ride is the worst sometimes!}




The water ride was my favorite!


 Many afternoons are spent at the church parking lot watching the go cart speed around with little people yelling for "my turn!"



And super hero vibes.

I love school vacations!



No comments: