Although it doesn't appear it, Miles had been extra grumpy the past week with a runny nose for nearly 3 weeks. It was time for a visit to urgent care. On Christmas Eve.
A sinus infection was the culprit.
I am happy he gets to feel better soon!
Our Christmas Eve dinner.
It may be a new tradition.
Venezias pizza for the win!
A Christmas lights car drive.
I love this family of mine!!
The cutest nativity in all of the land!!
Santa came!!!!
A skateboard for Tate.
A lego ship for Crew.
A camera for Hallie
A kindle for Ashlinn
Barbies for dayzzz for Macy.
The classic hallway picture.
A bike for Miles.
And one last surprise!!!
A go cart for the family!!
Christmas was on a Sunday this year.I will be honest that I wish every Christmas was on Sunday.
We had a beautiful morning as a family.
A gorgeous sacrament meeting at 1pm.
And off to grandma and grandpas in the afternoon.
The spirit was so special today and it was just a really gorgeous Christmas.
Probably my favorite Christmas yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment