Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The {new} guy

Some of you may be wondering where our new son is...

-not here-

We got pictures last week and more info about him, but we still haven't met him.
It turns out that state run government agencies don't move quickly. (who would've thought?)
They told us a couple more weeks. Bah.

As for the picture...he is adorable...
- black hair with curls at the end, big brown eyes that sparkle, and just the sweetest little face.
Picture Ashlinn, Hallie, and Tate mixed with Jake's brown skin. Really.

I now have his picture sitting on my entertainment center with the rest of the kiddos.
Everyday is hopefully 1 day closer to the real deal.

See you soon bud!

7 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

It must be TORTURE having to wait!! I'm already on pins and needles! So excited!!

Amy said...

I'm sorry you have to wait! Bree was just asking me to check to see how things went with your new guy over the weekend....and no new guy. Kinda like being pregnant, huh? You know the baby is coming, but when?

the Robinsons said...

I can't wait! He sooo cute, i love his smile! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jenna said...

I want to see his picture! Can't wait to meet
him! We could use a dark skinned baby here too:) people ask all the time what the boys are! And denim tans too now! She's didn't get burned one lick all summer! That's my kids! I need another girl! Maybe i should get aunt Natalie to be my surogent lol!!

Cicily said...

That is great.

Ginger said...

The wait must be killing you! At least you now have a picture in the home to look at and get excited about!

said...

I'm sorry it's been a frustrating wait, that's horrible! But exciting at the same time! I was thinking the other day when I saw you at that foster meeting, I'm in awe at your charity and love! I can't wait to see pictures!!!